Tandoori Chicken with Noodles
- Servings: 4
Warm, satisfying, and authentically South Asian, Tandoori Chicken is marinated for hours and delicious the second it’s served.
|1/2 cup||fat free plain Greek-style yogurt|
|2 cups||No Yolks® Broad Noodles|
|1 Tbsp||lemon juice|
|1||garlic clove, minced|
|2 tsps||fresh ginger root, grated|
|1 tsp||ground cumin powder|
|1/2 tsp||crushed red pepper flakes|
|1/2 tsp||ground black pepper|
|1 lb||boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces|
|1 tsp||lemon rind, grated|
|1 Tbsp||chopped fresh cilantro leaves|
|lemon wedge (optional)|
|fresh cilantro leaves, for garnish (optional)|
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, ginger root, cumin, red pepper flakes, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add chicken and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1 to 10 hours.
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- Spray a large nonstick stove top grill pan with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat for 30 seconds. Arrange chicken chunks in single larger on pan. Cook 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until cooked in the center.
- Meanwhile, in a large serving bowl, toss together hot cooked noodles, margarine, remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper, lemon rind and cilantro.
- Top with chicken, lemon wedges and cilantro sprigs.