Need to make use of your Thanksgiving leftovers? Try out our Creamy Turkey Pesto Pasta. Full recipe below! ⬇️
1 pkg (12 oz) No Yolks® Broad Noodles
2 cloves garlic
3/4 cup packed fresh parsley leaves
1/4 cup packed fresh mint leaves
1/4 cup packed fresh sage leaves
1 Tbsp fresh rosemary leaves
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
1 cup toasted pecan pieces, divided
1 tsp salt, divided
1 tsp black pepper, divided
1/2 cup olive oil
1 Tbsp freshly grated lemon zest
3 Tbsps freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 1/2 lbs turkey breast, cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
2 Tbsps butter
1 onion, sliced
1 cup heavy or whipping (35%) cream
1/2 cup sliced drained jarred roasted red peppers
2 Tbsps finely chopped fresh parsley
1. To food processor, add garlic and pulse until minced. Add parsley, mint, sage, rosemary, half the Parmesan, half the pecans, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper. Mix until blended. Drizzle in oil and blend until smooth. Add lemon zest and lemon juice; pulse to combine.
2. Cook noodles according to package directions. Reserve 1/4 cup cooking liquid; drain noodles.
3. Meanwhile, season turkey with remaining salt and remaining pepper.
4. In large skillet set over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add turkey and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 8 minutes or until starting to brown. Stir in onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until onion is starting to soften. Stir in cream and roasted red peppers; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes or until starting to thicken.
5. Add pesto, noodles and reserved cooking liquid. Cook, stirring frequently, for 1 to 2 minutes or until well coated and sauce clings to noodles.
6. Top with remaining Parmesan, remaining pecans and parsley.
#thanksgiving #turkey #leftovers #noyolksnoodles #noodles #noodlerecipe #easyrecipe #quickrecipe #dinnerrecipe #easymeal #quickmeal