30 Minute Beef Goulash
- Servings: 6
- Cook Time: 30m
A tomato-based classic beef goulash loaded with veggies and seasoned with savory spices. Best of all, it takes only 30 minutes to make!
|12 oz||No Yolks® Dumplings|
|1 Tbsp||canola oil|
|1 each||garlic clove, minced|
|1 each||onion, chopped|
|1 cup||sliced mushrooms|
|1 lb||ground beef|
|1 Tbsp||smoked paprika|
|1 tsp||caraway seed|
|1/4 tsp||ground black pepper|
|1 can||(14 1/2 oz.) crushed tomatoes|
|1/4 cup||light sour cream|
|1/4 cup||fresh chives, minced|
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet. Add garlic, onion and mushrooms. Cook over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until onion is tender.
- Add ground round, breaking up with wooden spoon. Cook, stirring frequently, until meat is completely browned.
- Stir in paprika, caraway seed, salt, pepper and crushed tomatoes. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes.
- Spoon sour cream into a small bowl. Stir about 1/2 cup goulash mixture into sour cream to warm it. Stir sour cream mixture back into skillet. Heat; do not boil.
- Stir in hot cooked noodles. Garnish with chives. Serve immediately.