Andouille Sausage and Noodles in Creole Sauce
- Servings: 4
Want a meal loaded with flavor and culture? Made with bold ingredients, this Andouille Sausage and Noodles in Creole Sauce is the perfect answer to your dinner table!
|4 cups||No Yolks® Broad Noodles|
|2 tsps||olive oil|
|1||sliced red onion|
|14 1/2 oz||crushed tomatoes|
|9 oz||chicken andouille sausage, cut in thin diagonal slices|
|1/4 tsp||ground black pepper|
|1 Tbsp||minced parsley|
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet. Add onion and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add crushed tomatoes and sausage. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or until tomatoes are slightly thickened.
- Stir in cooked noodles, salt and pepper. Heat through.
- Sprinkle on Italian parsley before serving.