Chicken Marsala Meatballs
Bring a new level of flavor to your culinary repertoire with this Chicken Marsala Meatballs recipe. Are you ready for a creative spin on your usual recipes?
|12 oz||No Yolks Dumplings|
|1 lb||ground chicken|
|1/2 cup||Italian seasoned panko bread crumbs|
|1/2 cup||grated Parmesan cheese|
|2 Tbsps||finely chopped Italian parsley|
|1||clove garlic, minced|
|1/2 tsp||tsp. each kosher salt and ground black pepper|
|1 Tbsp||olive oil|
|3||cloves garlic, minced|
|1 lb||sliced mixed cremini and shitake mushrooms|
|1||salt, kosher, coarse|
|1/4 tsp||ground black pepper|
|2 cups||chicken broth|
|3/4 cup||Marsala wine|
|1/2 cup||heavy cream|
|1/4 cup||finely chopped Italian parsley|
- Cook noodles as directed on package; drain. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, combine meatball ingredients. Shape mixture into 24, (1-1/2-inch) meatballs.
- Heat olive oil and 3 Tbsp. butter in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add meatballs; cook 3 to 4 minutes until browned. Transfer meatballs to clean bowl.
- Add shallots, garlic, mushrooms, flour, salt and pepper to same skillet. Cook 5 to 7 minutes until browned.
- Add broth, wine and heavy cream; gently scrape browned bits from bottom of pan with wooden spoon. Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat to medium.
- Simmer 12 to 15 minutes or until mixture is reduced by half and thickened. Return meatballs to skillet; cook 2 to 3 minutes until done (165°F). Serve sauce and meatballs over noodles. Top with parsley.
Use a small ice cream scoop to easily make evenly sized meatballs. To avoid sticking, moisten hands with water while rolling meatballs.