Beef Noodle Casserole
- Servings: 6
This tasty and filling Beef Noodle Casserole will keep you warm and your taste buds satisfied. Once served, wait for the compliments to roll in! Ready to try it?
|6 oz||No Yolks® Extra Broad Noodles|
|1||garlic clove, minced|
|1/2 tsp||ground oregano|
|1 lb||ground beef|
|15 oz||tomato sauce|
|1 cup||Cheddar cheese, shredded|
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and brown beef with onion, garlic, oregano and salt.
- Stir in tomato sauce, water and cooked noodles.
- Pour into casserole dish and top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or until casserole is bubbling.
This casserole dish can be prepared in advance and enjoyed later. Simply prepare the beef and tomato sauce, toss it with the No Yolks Extra Broad, then cover and refrigerate. Right before you’re ready to bake your casserole, add the cheese and pop it in the oven.