Beef Noodle Casserole
- Servings: 6
This tasty and filling Beef Noodle Casserole will keep you warm and your taste buds satisfied. Once served, wait for the compliments to roll in! Ready to try it?
|6 oz||No Yolks® Extra Broad Noodles|
|1||garlic clove, minced|
|1/2 tsp||ground oregano|
|1 lb||ground beef|
|15 oz||tomato sauce|
|1 cup||Cheddar cheese, shredded|
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and brown beef with onion, garlic, oregano and salt.
- Stir in tomato sauce, water and cooked noodles.
- Pour into casserole dish and top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or until casserole is bubbling.