Butter Chicken Casserole
- Servings: 4
- Prep: 10m
- Cook Time: 25m
With store-bought, prepared butter chicken sauce, this jazzed-up chicken and No Yolks® casserole is a quick and easy dish that tastes fantastic.
|12 oz.||No Yolks® Extra Broad|
|14 oz.||prepared butter chicken sauce|
|2 cups||Monterey Jack cheese, shredded and divided|
|1 1/2 cups||cups cooked chicken, shredded|
|1 cup||frozen peas|
|2 Tbsp||fresh cilantro, finely chopped|
|1/4 cup||store-bought crispy onions|
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain well, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
- Return pasta and reserved cooking liquid to pot set over low heat. 3. Stir in butter chicken sauce until well coated. Stir in half of the Monterey Jack cheese, chicken and peas.
- Transfer to greased 9-inch square baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden and heated through. Sprinkle with cilantro and scatter crispy onions over top before serving.
- Substitute blanched cauliflower florets for peas if preferred.