Cheesy Noodle Pizza
Noodles and pizza in one?! Yes, you read that right! With classic pizza ingridients plus the addition of noodles, it’s a meal your tastebuds wont forget!
|8 oz||No Yolks Extra Broad Noodles|
|2 Tbsps||extra virgin olive oil|
|1 each||green bell pepper, chopped|
|4 oz||crimini mushrooms, sliced|
|2 each||garlic cloves, sliced thin|
|1/3 cup||sliced pepperoni|
|1 cup||marinara sauce|
|1/4 tsp||crushed red pepper flakes|
|2 cups||shredded mozzarella cheese, divided|
|1/2 cup||grated parmesan|
|6 each||egg whites beaten|
|freshly ground black pepper|
- Prepare noodles according to package directions. Drain and return to pot.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF and grease a 9” pie dish. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Sauté peppers and mushrooms until slightly softened, 6 to 8 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 2 minutes more.
- Turn off heat and stir in pepperoni and marinara. Season with salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper.
- To pot of drained, cooked noodles, add marinara mixture, 1 cup mozzarella, and all of the Parmesan. Toss to coat. Transfer to prepared pie dish.
- Pour over beaten egg whites and gently toss to incorporate. Sprinkle top with remaining mozzarella and garnish with extra pepperoni, mushrooms, and peppers, if desired
- Bake until set, 30 minutes. If desired, broil the top until golden, 2 to 3 minutes more. Let cool 15 minutes, then slice and serve.