Cheesy Pesto Cauliflower Casserole
- Servings: 6
- Prep: 10
- Cook Time: 30
Extra creamy, this simple casserole delivers lots of rich flavors with classic ingredients like cream cheese, basil pesto and cauliflower.
|12 oz.||No Yolks® Dumpling|
|1 cup||heavy cream|
|8 oz||plain brick-style cream cheese, cut into cubes|
|3/4 cup||Parmesan cheese, grated and divided|
|1/2 cup||basil pesto|
|4 cups||cauliflower, steamed|
|4 tsp||olive oil|
|1/3 cup||bread crumbs|
|2 Tbsp||fresh basil, thinly sliced|
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet set over medium-high heat, bring cream to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; whisk in cream cheese, salt and pepper until smooth. Stir in 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and pesto.
- Toss together sauce, pasta and cauliflower until well coated.
- Transfer to greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Stir together bread crumbs, remaining Parmesan and oil. Scatter over casserole.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown and heated through. Sprinkle with basil before serving.
- For variations, substitute sun-dried tomato pesto or olive tapenade for basil pesto.