Four-Cheese Broccoli and Chicken Casserole
- Servings: 6
- Prep: 15
- Cook Time: 30
Combine cheddar, mozzarella, Asiago and garlic and herb cream cheese to make the cheesiest oven bake yet!
|12 oz.||No Yolks® Extra Broad|
|1 head||broccoli, cut into small florets|
|1 cup||cheddar cheese, shredded|
|1/2 cup||mozzarella cheese, shredded|
|1/2 cup||Asiago cheese, shredded|
|7.5 oz.||garlic and herb cream cheese, cubed|
|1 cup||cooked chicken, shredded|
|2 Tbsp||fresh chives, finely chopped|
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. Cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli in the last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain; reserving 1 cup of cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, stir together Cheddar, mozzarella and Asiago; set aside.
- Return reserved cooking liquid to pot set over low heat. Whisk in cream cheese until smooth; add pasta, broccoli and butter, tossing to coat well. Reserve 1/2 cup cheese mixture; stir remaining cheese mixture and chicken into pasta mixture until cheese starts to melt.
- Transfer to greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with reserved cheese mixture.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown and heated through.
- Garnish with chives before serving.
- For a variation, substitute Gruyère for cheddar cheese, Fontina for mozzarella and Parmesan for Asiago cheese.