De-Constructed Cuban Bowl
You’ll find all of your favorite Cuban sandwich flavors in one bowl! Made with delish pork butt and cafecito sauce. Try it now!
|12 oz||No Yolks® Extra Broad Noodles|
|1||Pork Butt or Shoulder|
|1 bottle||Mojo Marinade|
|2 cups||Prepared Cuban Coffee|
|1||red bell pepper, diced|
|1/2 cup||bread and butter pickles, diced|
|1/4 cup||fresh cilantro leaves, chopped|
|2 Tbsps||fresh lime juice|
|2 Tbsps||olive oil|
|1/2 cup||grated Swiss cheese|
- Prepare your pork butt or shoulder by placing the pork in a deep pan and fill the pan with 1” of mojo marinade. Cover the pan and slow roast in the oven at 275° for 5 hours. Then remove the cover and continue cooking for one additional hour to crisp the pork. Once finished, shred the meat.
- Boil your No Yolks® Extra Broad Noodles in salted water for approximately 8-12 minutes until done; strain and set aside.
- To make the Cafecito sauce, heat 1 cup of prepared Cuban coffee in a medium saucepan. Slowly bring to a boil. Add sugar and reduce heat to a low simmer, stirring occasionally. While sauce is thickening jump to Step 4. Once the sauce thickens add 2 tbsp of butter and remove from heat.
- Combine the Pickle Relish ingredients in a small bowl.
- Mix the cooked No Yolks® Extra Broad Noodles with the shredded pork, then serve into bowls.
- Top each dish with Cafecito sauce and garnish with the Pickle Relish. Finish it off with a drizzle of olive oil and sprinkle of grated Swiss cheese. Buen provecho!