Fricasseed Chicken with Noodles
This Fricasseed Chicken with Noodles dish form the French countryside has chicken and mushrooms served over noddles for a tasty meal! Try it for dinner tonight.
|2 Tbsps||vegetable oil|
|3 lbs||ready to cook fryer chicken (2-3 lbs.) disjointed|
|2||chicken bouillon cubes|
|1 cup||hot water|
|1/8 tsp||ground black pepper|
|4 oz||sliced mushrooms, undrained|
|16 oz||No Yolks Extra Broad Noodles|
- Combine flour, paprika, and ground black pepper in a medium bowl.
- In 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, heat oil; add chicken. Cook on both sides until browned; drain off excess fat.
- Dissolve bouillon cubes in hot water. Add bouillon mixture, mushrooms with liquid, salt and pepper to saucepan; heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 30 minutes. Remove cover; simmer 15 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Meanwhile, prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Serve hot noodles and chicken with pan sauce.