Hungarian Beef Goulash
- Servings: 4
This warm and savory goulash recipe with steak, tomato, paprika and noodles will become a staple in your home, especially during the colder days!
|1 lb||round steak|
|1 medium||tomato, chopped|
|2||green bell peppers, chopped|
|1||garlic clove, minced|
|1/4 tsp||ground black pepper|
|1 pkg||powdered onion soup mix|
|12 oz||No Yolks® Dumplings|
- In a large skillet, brown the meat in butter.
- Add water, cover and simmer 45 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients (except pasta) to the skillet, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until the sauce is of a thick consistency, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Serve goulash over pasta.