Pressure Cooker Chicken Cauliflower Noodle Soup
- Servings: 4 to 8
- Prep: 40m
- Cook Time: 20m
This light and zesty ranch soup is thickened with mashed veggies for a creamy version that also features lots of fresh herbs and tangy lemon.
|1 pkg||(8 oz) No Yolks® Extra Broad|
|1 lb||boneless skinless chicken thighs, chopped|
|4 cups||cauliflower florets|
|1 cup||diced butternut squash|
|1 cup||diced Yukon Gold potatoes|
|1 cup||diced tomatoes|
|1 stalk||celery, diced|
|2 cloves||garlic, diced|
|1 tsp each||salt and pepper|
|4 cups||sodium-reduced chicken broth|
|1 Tbsp||lemon zest|
|1/4 cup||lemon juice|
|1/4 cup||finely chopped fresh parsley|
|2 Tbsp||finely chopped fresh chives|
|2 Tbsp||finely chopped fresh dill|
|1 1/3 cups||shredded aged Cheddar cheese|
- In multi-function pressure cooker, combine chicken, cauliflower, squash, potatoes, tomatoes, onion, celery, garlic, salt and pepper. Stir in broth and 2 cups water.
- Close and lock the lid. Select Pressure Cook/Manual setting on High Pressure for 10 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, Quick Release the pressure. Once pressure is released, remove the lid.
- With lid off, Select Saute and set to High Temperature. Using potato masher, mash veggies to create thick paste. Stir in pasta and butter. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until pasta are tender.
- Press Cancel. Select Warm setting. Stir in lemon zest, lemon juice, parsley, chives and dill.
- Ladle soup into bowls; sprinkle with cheese.
For loaded ranch soup, garnish with a dollop of sour cream or Greek yogurt, and scatter crumbled bacon over top.