Meatless Meatball Stroganoff
Meatball stroganoff—without the meat? How does that even work? It turns out, really well. This simple, delicious recipe will soon be a part of your regular rotation.
|1 bag||frozen, plant-based meatballs|
|1 ½ cups||vegetable broth|
|2 tbs||soy sauce|
|1 tbs||Worcestershire sauce|
|1/4 cup||all-purpose flour|
|1/2 cup||dry, white wine|
|1 can||full-fat coconut milk|
|1 package||No Yolks Extra Broad Noodles|
- Cook No Yolk Noodles as instructed, drain, lightly coat in olive oil and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, sear the frozen meatballs until cooked through.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the broth, sauces, flour, wine and coconut milk.
- Add the mixture to the cooked meatballs and simmer for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Serve a few meatballs on a bed of No Yolks Noodles and top with more sauce. Enjoy!