Shrimp Pasta with Lemon Garlic Breadcrumbs
- Servings: 4
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
This zesty shrimp pasta is topped with buttery lemon-garlic breadcrumbs for an irresistible finish.
|12 oz||No Yolks Fine Noodles|
|6 Tbsps||butter, divided|
|4||cloves garlic, minced and divided|
|1/4 tsp||hot pepper flakes|
|1/2 cup||dry white wine|
|4 tsp||freshly grated lemon zest|
|1/4 cup||freshly squeezed lemon juice|
|1 lb||peeled, deveined large shrimp with tails removed (16–20 count)|
|3/4 tsp||salt, divided|
|1/2 tsp||black pepper|
|1/3 cup||Parmesan cheese|
|2 Tbsps||finely chopped fresh parsley|
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Reserve 1/4 cup cooking liquid; drain noodles.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet set over medium heat, melt 1/4 cup butter. Add three-quarters of the garlic and hot pepper flakes; cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes or until garlic is fragrant and starting to soften. Stir in wine and lemon juice; bring to a boil.
- Stir in shrimp, 1/2 tsp salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp curl and turn pink.
- Stir in noodles, Parmesan and reserved cooking liquid until combined.
- In small skillet set over medium-high heat, melt remaining butter. Add breadcrumbs, lemon zest, parsley, remaining garlic and remaining salt; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes or until breadcrumbs are golden brown and toasted.
- Divide pasta among 4 bowls. Garnish with lemon-garlic breadcrumbs.
Substitute butter with olive oil if preferred.