Lasagna but better! Try this different lasagna recipe made with noodles, chicken, broccoli and a creamy sauce.
|3 cups||No Yolks Broad Noodles|
|10 3/4 oz||condensed Cheddar cheese soup|
|1/2 cup||fat free milk|
|1 each||boneless chicken breast, cubed|
|2 cups||steamed broccoli florets|
|1/4 tsp||ground black pepper|
|1/8 tsp||chili powder|
- Prepare noodles according to package directions; drain. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Spread half the cooked noodles over a well-greased 8-inch square glass baking dish.
- In a large bowl, stir condensed cheese soup and milk. Remove 1/2 cup and set aside.
- Add chicken, broccoli, salt, pepper and chile powder into cheese soup mixture. Stir to mix well. Spread over noodles in baking dish.
- Cover with remaining noodles, pressing down with back of large spoon. Lightly spread remaining 1/2 cup cheese sauce over noodles.
- Bake in preheated 350ºF oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Let sit 5 minutes before serving.