Tuna Kabobs and Noodles
- Servings: 4
Everything tastes better on a skewer. And everything tastes better with No Yolks. This recipe combines them both for an explosion of flavor.
|3 cups||No Yolks® Broad Noodles|
|2 1/2 Tbsps||ginger flavored soy sauce|
|2 tsps||toasted sesame oil|
|3||4 oz tuna steaks|
|1/4 tsp||ground black pepper|
|1/2 cup||scallions, chopped|
- In a large bowl, combine 1 tablespoon soy ginger sauce and 1 teaspoon sesame oil.
- Dice tuna into 1 1/2-inch chunks. Add to bowl and stir. Cover. Refrigerate 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Drain off sauce.
- Prepare noodles according to according to package directions.
- Arrange tuna chunks on 4 skewers. Grill on oiled grid over medium-high heat, about 3 to 4 minutes per side. Do not overcook.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked noodles, remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons soy ginger sauce, remaining 1 teaspoon sesame oil, pepper and scallions. Stir gently but well.
- Arrange noodles on a serving platter. Top with kabobs.