Better Than Take Out Pad Thai Noodles
- Servings: 4
Want a Pad Thai that you can make yourself and tastes better than the one you order from a restaurant? Try this Better Than Takeout Pad Thai Noodles recipe!
|3 cups||No Yolks® Extra Broad Noodles|
|1 Tbsp||vegetable oil|
|1 tsp||sesame oil|
|8 oz||extra firm tofu, drained and cubed|
|2 cups||bean sprouts|
|6 oz||Pad Thai Sauce|
|1/4 cup||green onion, sliced|
|dry roasted peanuts, chopped (optional)|
|fresh cilantro leaves, chopped (optional)|
|jalapeño pepper slices (optional)|
|lime wedges (optional)|
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil over high heat in a large wok or skillet. Add tofu and fry until lightly brown on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg whites, sesame oil and salt. Pour egg white mixture over tofu and quickly stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- Immediately add drained noodles, bean sprouts, green onions and Pad Thai sauce. Stir-fry until all noodles are coated with sauce, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve topped with peanuts, cilantro, jalapeño and lime wedges.
Serve the dish from the pan to a bowl and then mix in the tofu. After, add the optional (but tasty) toppings such as peanuts, jalapeños, cilantro and a lime wedge. And just like that, this slightly spicy but incredible tasty meal is now ready to eat!