Baked “Mac” and Cheese
It’s always a good night for cheesy, melty, comfort food. And it just so happens that our extra broad noodles are perfect for a recipe like this.
|12 oz||No Yolks Extra Broad Noodles|
|4 cups||shredded cheddar cheese|
|1/8 cup||bread crumbs|
|Sliced scallions for topping (optional)|
- Preheat oven to 350 and butter a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Cook No Yolks Noodles according to package directions.
- While noodles are cooking, melt butter in a saucepan and stir in flour. Add milk in a little at a time while stirring.
- Once combined, add 3 cups of cheese and salt, and stir until melted.
- Place No Yolk Noodles in a baking dish, pour over the cheese sauce, and stir. Top with remaining cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the top is browned. Top with scallions if desired. Enjoy!