Buffalo Chicken Alfredo
After you try chicken alfredo with buffalo sauce, your only question will be why did it take people so long to combine them?
|12 oz||No Yolks® Extra Broad Noodles|
|1/2 cup||buffalo wing sauce, divided|
|1 pouch||ranch style dressing mix, divided|
|2||boneless skinless chicken breasts|
|1 Tbsp||extra virgin olive oil|
|2||garlic cloves, minced|
|6 oz||cream cheese, softened|
|1/2 cup||Mozzarella cheese, grated|
|1 1/4 cups||milk|
|2 Tbsps||fresh chives, chopped|
|coarse salt, freshly ground black pepper, to taste|
- Prepare noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large baking dish, add chicken breasts, 1/4 cup buffalo sauce, salt, pepper, and 1/2 pouch ranch style dressing mix. Toss until chicken is thoroughly coated. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil, then add chicken. Cook 8 minutes per side, or until no longer pink. Remove from skillet and let cool, then chop into bite-size pieces.
- To same skillet, add butter and cook garlic. Add remaining 1/4 cup buffalo sauce and cream cheese and whisk until combined. Slowly whisk in milk and remaining ranch style dressing mix; continue whisking until combined. Add noodles, Mozzarella and chicken to skillet.
- Serve topped with chives.