Buttered Noodles with Crispy Chicken Tenders
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
These garlicky butter noodles are tossed with store-bought chicken tenders for an easy kid-friendly meal that’s sure to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters.
|12 oz||No Yolks® Broad Noodles|
|1/4 cup||butter, divided|
|3||cloves garlic, minced|
|1/2 tsp||garlic powder|
|1/4 cup||finely chopped fresh parsley, divided|
|2 Tbsps||finely chopped chives|
|1/2 tsp||black pepper|
|12||crispy chicken tenders, cooked according to package directions and sliced|
|2/3 cup||grated Parmesan cheese, divided|
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Reserve 1/4 cup cooking liquid; drain noodles.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet set over medium heat, melt 2 Tbsps butter. Add garlic and garlic powder; cook, stirring, for 30 to 60 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add noodles, cooking liquid, remaining butter, 2 Tbsps parsley, chives, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes or until noodles are well coated.
- Remove from heat and stir in sliced chicken tenders and half the Parmesan.
- Divide noodles mixture among 4 to 6 bowls. Garnish with remaining Parmesan and remaining parsley.
For a burst of bright flavor, toss pasta with a pinch of freshly grated lemon zest and a squeeze of freshly squeezed lemon juice.