Butternut Squash Burrata and Crispy Prosciutto
The perfect dish full of butternut squash, burrata and crispy prosciutto! This dish will satisfy your tastebuds. Do we need to say more? Try this recipe tonight!
|1 pkg||No Yolks Dumplings|
|1-1/2 lbs||butternut squash, peeled, seeded, cut into 1/2-inch pieces|
|3 tbsps||olive oil, divided|
|1 tsp||salt, kosher, coarse|
|1/2 tsp||ground black pepper|
|6 oz||thinly sliced prosciutto, chopped|
|1||clove garlic, minched|
|18||fresh sage leaves|
|3 cups||loosely packed baby arugula|
|3 cups||burrata cheese, torn into bite-sized pieces|
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cook noodles in salted water as directed on package directions; drain.
- Toss squash with 2 Tbsp. oil, salt and pepper in large bowl. Arrange in single layer on baking sheet. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add prosciutto; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until crisp, stirring
frequently. Transfer prosciutto to clean bowl with slotted spoon; wipe out skillet with paper towel.
- Cook butter in same skillet on medium heat 5 to 6 minutes until golden brown, stirring often. Add garlic and sage; cook 30 seconds
or until leaves shrivel. Stir in noodles, squash and arugula; toss until combined and arugula is wilted. Top evenly with cheese before
- Substitute chopped bacon for the prosciutto.
- Purchase pre-cut squash in the produce section of the grocery store.