Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- Servings: 6-8
Bring the Bayou to you with this smoky Cajun crowd-pleaser. With just the right amount of spice, it’s an easy weeknight meal and the ultimate comfort food.
|8 oz||No Yolks Broad Egg White Pasta|
|2 Tbsp||Olive Oil|
|1 each||RYO bell peppers, chopped|
|1 lb||jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined|
|8 oz||andouille sausage, sliced|
|12 oz||cream cheese|
|1 Tbsp||Cajun seasoning, divided|
|1 1/2 tsp||smoked paprika|
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a deep sauté pan over medium high heat, add olive oil. Then, add bell peppers. Cook until tender-crisp.
- Add in shrimp and sausage. Cook until shrimp are just barely pink.
- Add in cream cheese and stir until it is completely melted. Stir in Cajun seasoning and smoked paprika, then the milk and pasta.
- To serve, garnish with additional green onions, parsley, parmesan peels, lemon wedges and pepper.