Cherry Topped Kugel
Take this fruity spin on the kugel for a whirl and you won’t be disappointed! No matter your celebration, this sweet treat is cause for cherry jubilation.
|12 oz||No Yolks Extra Broad Noodles|
|15 oz||crushed pineapple with juice|
|1/2 cup||raisins (optional)|
|1 cup||cottage cheese|
|1 1/2 cups||corn flakes|
|1 can||(20 oz.) cherry pie filling|
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In large bowl, beat eggs and sugar; add milk, salt, pineapple plus juice, raisins, cheese. Slowly add cooked noodles.
- In a small bowl, mix melted butter and crushed cornflakes; place mixture in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Carefully add noodle mixture, spreading evenly on top of crushed cornflakes. Spread cherries evenly over noodles.
- Bake 350º F for 40 minutes. Let pudding stand 15 minutes before cutting.