Chicken and Snow Peas with Chive Scented Noodles
A classic tasty Asian recipe that you can now make at home! This hearty dish has the perfect combination of flavors to keep you coming back for more.
|3 cups||No Yolks Broad Noodles|
|1 Tbsp||olive oil|
|4 cups||snow pea pods|
|1 each||garlic clove, minced|
|5 each||boneless skinless chicken thighs, cubed|
|1/3 cup||dry white wine|
|3/4 cup||reduced sodium chicken broth|
|2 Tbsps||fresh lemon juice|
|1/4 tsp||ground black pepper|
|1/4 cup||fresh chives, minched|
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add snow peas and cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add garlic and cook 1 to 2 minutes (do not burn garlic) or until snow peas are crisp-tender. Remove and set aside.
- Place chicken in a bag with flour and salt. Shake to coat. Add chicken in a single layer in skillet. Brown over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add white wine and stir to scrape up browned bits. Add chicken broth and stir until broth thickens slightly.
- Return snow peas and garlic to skillet. Add lemon juice, pepper and chives. Simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in cooked noodles and heat through.