Creamy Butternut Squash and Sausage Pasta
|1 package||No Yolks Broad Noodles|
|1||butternut squash (cubed and roasted)|
|2 Tbsp||olive oil|
|1 lb||turkey sausage (cooked and crumbled)|
|Shredded parmesan cheese|
- Saute onion in a saucepan over medium heat with olive oil, until the onion turns clear.
- Add garlic and butter cooking for a minute or so, until fragrant.
- Add one tablespoon of flour and mix.
- Add in the milk, stirring until combined. Simmer until it starts to thicken.
- Boil water with salt and cook the No Yolks Noodles, according to the instructions on the package.
- Add in the noodles, sausage, roasted squash, sage, and cheese to the saucepan. Add a little of the pasta water if it becomes too dry.
- Mix well and serve hot.