Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
|12 oz||No Yolks® Extra Broad Noodles|
|3||chicken breasts, cubed and cooked|
|2 cups||broccoli florets|
|4||spreadable cheese wedges|
|1/2 cup||shredded mozzarella cheese|
|2 tsps||olive oil|
|2||garlic cloves, minced|
|1 Tbsp||Italian seasoning|
|1/2 tsp||ground nutmeg|
- Prepare noodles according to package directions, under cooking by 3 minutes. Drain and reserve 1 cup of cooking liquid. Transfer cooked noodles to a baking dish.
- Steam broccoli for 3 to 4 minutes and add to the baking dish with the cooked noodles.
- In a medium saucepan, heat butter and cook garlic until fragrant. Whisk in pasta water, cheese wedges, Italian seasoning & nutmeg until well blended. Transfer the sauce to the baking dish.
- Add the cooked chicken to the baking dish and stir all the ingredients gently.
- Top the baking dish with mozzarella cheese and bake at 350ºF for 20 minutes until cheese is melted and golden.
This recipe is great for using your leftovers! Use any leftover rotisserie chicken or chicken breasts and use that broccoli you’ve neglected in the freezer.