Chicken Harvest Dinner with Noodles
This twist on the traditional chicken harvest dinner adds noodles to the mix! With hearty vegetables, it’s so tasty you’ll want to make it every week.
|1 Tbsp||olive oil|
|1 each||garlic clove, minced|
|1 each||onion, thinly sliced|
|1 each||red bell pepper|
|1 lb||boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips|
|1 1/2 Tbsps||flour|
|1/4 cup||dry white wine|
|1 cup||reduced sodium chicken broth|
|1/4 tsp||ground black pepper|
|1/4 tsp||dried thyme leaves, crushed|
|3 tsps||fresh basil leaves, minced|
|1 cup||cherry tomatoes, halved|
|2 cups||No Yolks Dumplings|
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet. Add garlic, onion and bell pepper and cook over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes or until onion is tender. Remove vegetables and reserve.
- Dust chicken with flour. Add to skillet and brown about 3 minutes per side. Add wine and scrape up any browned bits.
- Stir in broth, salt, pepper, thyme, basil, tomatoes, reserved vegetables. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Prepare noodles according to package directions; drain.
- To serve, spoon cooked noodles into large shallow bowl. Spoon on chicken mixture.