Mushroom, Ricotta and Spinach Dumpling Noodle Bake
- Servings: 6
- Prep: 10
- Cook Time: 30
This cheesy noodle bake with mushrooms and a creamy sauce is pure comfort food.
|12 oz||No Yolks® Dumplings|
|3 Tbsps||canola oil|
|3/4 lb||mushrooms, sliced|
|1 large||white onion, chopped|
|3||garlic cloves, minced|
|1 Tbsp||fresh thyme, finely chopped|
|1 1/3 cups||heavy cream|
|1/3 cup||dry white wine|
|8 oz||baby spinach|
|1 tsp||ground nutmeg|
|8 oz||ricotta cheese|
|1 cup||freshly grated Parmesan cheese|
|1 1/2 cups||shredded mozzarella cheese|
|3 Tbsps||fresh chives, finely chopped|
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil and butter in large skillet set over high heat; cook mushrooms, onion, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper for 5 to 8 minutes or until mushrooms start to brown.
- Stir in cream and wine; bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium; cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir in spinach and nutmeg; cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until wilted.
- Remove from heat; stir in noodles, ricotta and 1/2 cup Parmesan until well coated. Scrape into greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with mozzarella and remaining Parmesan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Sprinkle with chives before serving.
Add sautéed sliced chicken breast for a more substantial one-pot meal.