Creamy Chicken Pesto
Pesto in a meal, something that everyone enjoys. With creamy chicken and pesto, it’s a winner! This dish is perfect for any season and weather. Try it out!
|3 cups||No Yolks Broad Noodles|
|1 lb||chicken breast|
|1 small||yellow onion, diced|
|1 medium||fresh tomato, chopped|
|8||asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces|
|2 tsps||minced garlic|
|2 tsps||ginger paste|
|2 tsps||basil pesto sauce|
|4 oz||low fat cream cheese|
|ground black pepper|
|crushed red pepper flakes|
|2 tsps||olive oil|
- In a skillet, start by cooking the chicken with some olive oil. Set aside.
- Add a more olive oil to the skillet and cook the onions until caramelized.
- Add the garlic, ginger paste, pesto sauce, tomatoes, asparagus, salt and pepper. Sauté those for about a minute or two.
- Then add the cream cheese and mix until the cheese melts completely and you have a thick mixture.
- Add the water and mix until smooth. Add the cooked No Yolks®Noodles and cooked chicken and mix everything together to cook for about 5 more minutes.
- Make sure your salt and pepper are enough.
- When that’s done, sprinkle some pepper flakes on top for garnishing. Serve and enjoy!
To make the dish vegetarian, simply double down on the vegetables or opt for tofu instead of the chicken breast.