- Servings: 4 to 6
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
With a tangy cranberry sauce, this turkey-and-vegetable noodle stir-fry is a fun and festive dinner that’s packed with savory and hearty holiday flavors.
|1 pkg (12 oz)||No Yolks Stir Fry Noodles|
|1/3 cup||turkey broth|
|1/4 cup||cranberry sauce|
|1/4 cup||soy sauce|
|2 Tbsps||liquid honey|
|2 Tbsps||sesame oil|
|2 Tbsps||rice wine vinegar|
|3 cups||chopped cooked turkey (1/2-inch chunks)|
|1/2 tsp||black pepper|
|3 Tbsps||vegetable oil|
|1||carrot, peeled and thinly sliced|
|500 g||green beans, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces|
|4||scallions, thinly sliced and divided|
|2||cloves garlic, minced|
|1 Tbsp||minced fresh gingerroot|
|2 Tbsps||finely chopped cilantro|
|1/4 cup||dried cranberries|
|1/4 cup||chopped toasted walnuts|
- In small bowl, whisk together turkey broth, cranberry sauce, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil and vinegar.
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water.
- Meanwhile, season turkey with salt and pepper.
- Into large wok or skillet set over medium-high heat, add oil. Add turkey, carrot and green beans; cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 4 minutes or until turkey is starting to brown.
- Stir in half the scallions, garlic and ginger. Cook, stirring frequently, for 1 to 2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Stir in turkey broth mixture and bring to boil. Cook, stirring frequently, for 1 to 2 minutes or until vegetables are just tender. Stir in noodles and cilantro until well combined.
- Garnish with cranberries, walnuts and remaining scallions.
Substitute walnuts with hazelnuts, pecans or cashews if desired.
Add 1 Tbsp sriracha hot sauce or sambal oelek for a spicy stir-fry sauce.