- Servings: 6
A one-pot meal loaded with hearty ingredients and lengthy simmering to give you tender lamb, veggies and noodles that melt in your mouth!
|6 oz||No Yolks® Dumplings|
|1 Tbsp||olive oil|
|1 lb||lamb stew meat, cut into 1-1/2 inch chunks|
|2 cups||leeks, white part only, chopped|
|2||garlic cloves, minced|
|1/3 cup||dry red wine|
|2 cups||(14 1/2 oz.) crushed tomatoes|
|1 cup||beef broth|
|1/4 tsp||ground black pepper|
|1 tsp||dried rosemary, crushed|
|2 cups||(10 oz.) frozen cut green beans, thawed|
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- Heat oil in large heavy-bottomed pot over medium heat. Add lamb, half at a time, and brown on all sides. Remove when done.
- Add leeks, garlic and wine to pot and scrape up browned bits in bottom of pot. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add tomatoes, broth, pepper and rosemary. Bring to a simmer. Return lamb to pot. Cover and cook over low heat for 1 hour.
- Stir in green beans and salt.
- Serve over noodles.