- Servings: 12
A pudding with noodles! This recipe will amaze you with its delicious taste! Experience the sweet flavor of creamy, sweet custard, and enjoy!
|8 oz||No Yolks® Extra Broad Noodles|
|8 oz||low fat cream cheese, softened|
|2 Tbsps||unsalted butter, melted|
|1 cup||granulated sugar|
|1 1/2 cups||2% milk|
|1 cup||corn flakes|
|2 Tbsps||granulated sugar|
|1/4 tsp||ground cinnamon|
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cream cheese ,butter and sugar in bowl of electric mixer. Cream at medium speed, scraping down bowl occasionally. Add eggs, one at a time and beat in. Add milk, a little at a time. Remove bowl from mixer.
- Stir in noodles and raisins. Spoon mixture into greased deep, 3-quart baking pan.
- Sprinkle cornflakes over noodle mixture. Combine remaining sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over corn flakes.
- Bake 1 hour or until pudding is firm and knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven. Let set for 10 minutes before slicing.