Philly Cheese Steak Stroganoff Skillet
- Servings: 6
A perfect mash-up of two classic comfort foods. No Yolks® noodles will always cook up firm and delicious, making this dish sure to please kids and adults alike.
|12 oz||No Yolks® Dumplings|
|3 Tbsps||vegetable oil, divided|
|12 oz||sirloin steak, cut into thin slices|
|1/2 lb||sliced mushrooms|
|1||onion, thinly sliced|
|1||green bell pepper, thinly sliced|
|2||garlic cloves, minced|
|1 tsp||ground black pepper|
|1 cup||beef broth|
|1 1/2 cups||sour cream|
|2 Tbsps||Worcestershire sauce|
|8 slices||Provolone cheese|
|2 Tbsps||chopped parsley (optional)|
- Prepare noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons oil in large oven-proof skillet over high heat. Cook steak for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, or until browned. Transfer to plate; set aside. Wipe out skillet.
- Heat remaining oil in same skillet over medium-high heat. Cook mushrooms, onion, bell pepper, garlic, salt and pepper for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden and slightly softened. Add reserved steak and reduce heat to low.
- Stir in beef broth, sour cream and Worcestershire sauce. Simmer for 5 minutes or until heated through and slightly thickened. Toss in noodles until well coated.
- Top with Provolone. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese has melted. Sprinkle with parsley.
Add broccoli to make this meal even heartier and a bit more nutrient-dense.