Pizza Noodle Cups
It’s the pizza you know and love, only with cholesterol-free noodles and in a cup. What? There’s no rule against it.
|12 oz||No Yolks® Extra Broad Noodles|
|2 large||eggs, beaten|
|1/2 cup||grated Parmesan cheese|
|2 1/2 cups||shredded mozzarella cheese|
|1 cup||marinara sauce|
|4 oz||cream cheese, softened|
|2||garlic cloves, minced|
|1 tsp||dried oregano leaves|
|1/2 tsp||crushed red pepper flakes|
|1 cup||pepperoni, sliced|
|coarse salt, freshly ground black pepper, to taste|
|fresh basil leaves, chopped (for garnish)|
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray a nonstick muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Prepare noodles according to package directions. Drain.
- In a small bowl, combine eggs (if desired, use 4 egg whites instead of 2 large eggs), Parmesan, 2 cups mozzarella, marinara sauce , cream cheese, garlic, oregano, and red pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper, then add 1/2 cup pepperoni. Add cooked noodles and toss until fully combined.
- Fill muffin cups with noodle mixture and sprinkle with remaining mini pepperoni. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until cups are set and pepperoni are crisp, about 10 minutes. Garnish with basil.