Salmon and Asparagus Pot Pie
- Servings: 6
Everybody needs to eat more green vegetables. This creamy, savory dish, perfect for a cool evening, makes you wonder why they don’t already.
|1/2 cup||half and half|
|10 3/4 oz||condensed cream of celery soup|
|2 tsps||fresh dill, minced|
|1/4 tsp||ground black pepper|
|1 lb||asparagus, trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces and cooked|
|12 oz||fresh salmon, cut into 1-inch cubes|
|2 cups||No Yolks® Broad Noodles|
|1/4 cup||bread crumbs|
- Prepare noodles according to package directions. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Melt margarine in large pot. Add onion and cook over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes or until tender. Stir in half and half, celery soup, dill weed, salt and pepper.
- Add asparagus and salmon; gently stir. Spoon mixture into shallow 2-quart casserole dish.
- Arrange cooked noodles over mixture. Sprinkle on breadcrumbs.
- Bake in 350ºF oven 25 to 30 minutes or until breadcrumbs and cooked noodles are light golden brown.