- Servings: 10
This leaner version of a Russian comfort food classic is a one-pot wonder that’s simple to make and easier to love.
|12 oz||No Yolks® Extra Broad Noodles|
|3/4 lb||extra lean ground beef|
|1 lb||mushrooms, sliced|
|1 cup||onion, chopped|
|4||beef bouillon cubes|
|2 cups||boiling water|
|1/2 tsp||dried dill|
|1/4 tsp||freshly ground black pepper|
|1 1/2 cups||non-fat plain yogurt|
|3 Tbsps||all purpose flour|
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In extra large skillet over medium heat, cook meat, mushrooms and onion, stirring frequently, until beef is browned and vegetables are tender.
- Dissolve bouillon cubes in water; add to beef mixture with dill and pepper. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to a slow boil. Cook, uncovered, until liquid is reduced by half.
- Stir together yogurt and flour; stir into beef mixture. Heat until just thickened; do not boil.
- Toss pasta with sauce; serve immediately.