Sesame Ginger Beef
- Servings: 6
A winning combination! Your day can’t get any better with the taste of sesame, beef, ginger and snow peas with noodles and a perfect dressing. Try it tonight!
|12 oz||No Yolks® Stir Fry Noodles|
|2 Tbsps||seasoned rice wine vinegar|
|3 Tbsps||soy sauce, divided|
|1 lb||beef flank steak, thinly sliced|
|2 Tbsps||sesame oil|
|2 cups||snow pea pods|
|2 Tbsps||fresh ginger root, grated|
|toasted sesame seeds, optional|
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, combine cornstarch, vinegar, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, and sugar. Add thinly sliced beef and stir to coat with marinade. Cover and set aside for 15 minutes.
- In a large wok or skillet, heat sesame oil over high heat. Add beef and stir fry 5 minutes.
- Add snow peas and ginger. Stir fry 3 minutes.
- Add cooked noodles and remaining soy sauce and continue to stir fry 2 more minutes.