Slow Roasted Salmon with Fennel, Parmesan and Lemon
What’s not to love about this quick, cozy and healthy salmon recipe? During the snowy months of the year, there is nothing better than slow roasting salmon and serving it over a bed of No Yolks® noodles.
|12 oz||No Yolks® Broad Noodles|
|1 lb||wild caught salmon|
|2 Tbsps||olive oil|
|1/4 cup||Parmesan cheese|
|1||fennel bulb, sliced|
|1/4 tsp||ground black pepper|
- Preheat the oven to 275º F.
- Layer the fennel flat on a baking sheet and sprinkle with Parmesan, salt and pepper. Layer the salmon over the fennel and sprinkle with the dill, salt and pepper. Arrange the citrus slices and fresno pepper over the salmon. Drizzle the olive oil over top the salmon.
- Transfer to the oven and roast for 25 to 30 minutes or until the salmon is opaque.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Cook the noodles according to package directions. Drain and immediately add back to the hot pot along with the kale and 2 tablespoons olive. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the noodles among plates and top with flaked salmon, fennel, citrus slices and micro greens.