Spanish Style Noodles with Shrimp and Sausage
- Servings: 6
This recipe promises to kick up the heat tonight! Spicy sausage and smoked paprika give this easy shrimp dish a Spanish flair.
|6 oz||No Yolks® Fine Noodles|
|1 Tbsp||olive oil|
|1||garlic clove, minced|
|1/2 lb||hot Italian sausage, bulk|
|1/4 cup||low sodium chicken broth|
|1/2 tsp||dried oregano leaves, crushed|
|1/2 tsp||smoked paprika|
|1/4 tsp||ground black pepper|
|1 cup||frozen peas, thawed|
|1/2 lb||large shrimp, peeled and deveined|
|1 cup||cherry tomatoes, halved|
|2 1/2 oz||diced pimiento, drained|
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- Heat oil in 12-inch non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and onion. Cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until tender.
- Add sausage, breaking into small pieces. Brown, stirring frequently.
- Add chicken broth and scrape up browned bits.
- Stir in oregano, paprika, salt, pepper, peas, tomatoes and shrimp.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, for 10 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through.
- Stir in noodles and pimento and heat through.