Spicy Loaded Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Servings: 8
Creamy with a kick of spice, this casserole is perfect for an easy, yet flavorful dish. No Yolks® noodles always cook up right making it a slam dunk every time!
|12 oz||No Yolks® Extra Broad Noodles|
|8 slices||bacon, diced|
|2||garlic cloves, minced|
|1 cup||reduced sodium chicken broth|
|8 oz||cream cheese, cubed|
|1 Tbsp||Dijon mustard|
|1/4 tsp||ground black pepper|
|3 cups||rotisserie chicken, cubed|
|2 1/2 cups||shredded Cheddar cheese, divided|
|1/2 cup||bread crumbs|
|1 Tbsp||olive oil|
|1/4 cup||green onion, thinly sliced|
|1||jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped|
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Cook bacon for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Add garlic and cook for another minute, or until tender. Transfer to paper towel-lined plate.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles in boiling salted water for 6 minutes or until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Place pot back on stove over medium heat. Add salsa, broth, cream cheese, mustard, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring until smooth.
- Stir in chicken, bacon, garlic and cooked noodles. Cook, stirring for 5 minutes or until warmed through. Stir in 1 1/2 cups cheese. Cook for 1 minute or until cheese starts to melt.
- Transfer to greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Toss breadcrumbs with oil, remaining cheese, green onion and jalapeño. Sprinkle over noodle mixture.
- Broil for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread crumbs are golden brown.