|12 oz||No Yolks Dumplings|
|1 lb||Italian sausage, casing off|
|1||red or white onion, diced|
|1||garlic bulb, minced|
|6 cups||low-sodium chicken broth|
|14 oz||diced tomatoes|
|28 oz||crushed tomatoes|
|3 Tbsp||tomato paste|
|1/2 tsp||salt, or more to taste|
|1/2 tsp||black pepper|
|1 Tbsp||olive oil|
|1 1/2 cups||shredded mozzarella|
|1/2 cup||grated parmesan|
|1/4 cup||fresh minced parsley and some more for garnish|
- In a medium-sized pot, add the No Yolks Dumplings and salt to boiling water. Cook for about 7-8 minutes until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In another pot, add the olive oil and cook the Italian sausage until brown. Throw in the diced onion and minced garlic. Cook for another few minutes until the onions are translucent.
- Add in the crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, pepper, oregano, thyme, rosemary and dried basil, chicken broth, and water.
- While waiting for the soup to boil, mix together the ricotta, mozzarella, and parmesan cheeses, along with the salt, pepper, and minced parsley.
- Once the soup is boiling, add the cooked No Yolks Dumplings. Give it a quick stir, then ladle it into a bowl, and serve with a scoop of the cheese mixture. Top with more minced parsley. Enjoy!!