Caprese Pasta Bowl
|1 package||No Yolks Extra Broad Noodles|
|15 oz||chicken breast|
|1 cup||cherry tomatoes|
|3 oz||mozzarella cheese|
|Salt & pepper|
- Chop broccoli and bake for 15 min (400 degrees)
- Cook pasta according to the instructions while the broccoli is baking
- Chop the raw chicken and cook with salt and pepper. Saute until the chicken is cooked and remove from the pan
- In a skillet, add the broccoli, tomatoes, spinach, salt, and pepper. Saute for 3 min.
- Add the cooked chicken and the cooked pasta to the pan. Top with mozzarella cheese and enjoy warm or cold. Delicious!!!