Flavorful meatballs. Savory gravy. Fresh parsley. All on a bed of noodles. The Swedish really nailed this one. There’s a reason it’s a classic.
|1 package||No Yolks Noodles - Extra Broad|
|1 package||Pre-cooked Meatballs|
|3 cups||beef broth|
|2 tsp||Worcestershire sauce|
|1/2 cup||heavy cream|
|salt and pepper to taste|
- Start by adding butter to a skillet and once it has melted, whisk in flour until it turns golden brown. This roux will help thicken your sauce.
- Pour beef broth slowly into the skillet and whisk thoroughly to get rid of any lumps. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Mix in Worcestershire sauce and heavy cream and continue to cook until the sauce thickens.
- Add meatballs to the sauce.
- Serve over No Yolks noodles.