Noodle Vegetable Bowl
This light, easy recipe calls for corn, peas, and carrots, but these are suggestions, not rules—you can throw in any veggies you please.
|1 package||No Yolks Fine Noodles|
|2 Tbsp||olive oil|
|Boiled green peas|
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to a heated pan. Add chopped garlic to this and saute for 40 seconds.
- Then add boiled peas and boiled corn, and saute for 2 minutes. Add julienned carrots and saute for another minute.
- Cook the No Yolks Fine Noodles in a separate pan as per instructions on the package.
- Add the boiled noodles to the mixture of sauteed veggies.
- Add salt as per your taste and toss everything for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve the noodles hot in a bowl. Garnish with parsley (optional).