Roasted Brussels Sprouts Salad with Noodles
- Servings: 6
Nothing says “I care about my health” like roasted Brussel sprouts. And nothing says “…but I still want dinner to be good” like throwing in some balsamic.
|3 cups||No Yolks® Broad Noodles|
|1 lb||Brussels sprouts, halfed lengthwise|
|1/2 tsp||ground black pepper|
|1/4 tsp||dried thyme leaves, crushed|
|2 Tbsps||olive oil|
|2 Tbsps||balsamic vinegar|
|1/4 cup||walnuts, chopped|
- Prepare noodles according to package directions. Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Place Brussels sprouts in large shallow roasting pan. Sprinkle on 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and thyme. Drizzle on 1 tablespoon olive oil and toss mixture.
- Roast in preheated 425ºF oven for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until Brussels sprouts are golden brown and tender. Remove.
- Place cooked noodles in large shallow bowl. Add roasted Brussels sprouts, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper, remaining 1 tablespoon oil and vinegar.
- Toss gently but well. Sprinkle with walnuts.